Back to: Home > Refund Policy
Material returned must fall within the following conditions or it will be returned to the customer: * we are not responsible if application requirements exceed published product specifications unless Vox Technologies engineered such application*
- All products must be returned in the original manufacturer cartons and over-boxed in another carton.
- All cartons must be in good resale condition.
- There must be no writing on any cartons.
- There must not be any labels on cartons other than those necessary for shipment.
- All returns must be complete, in new re-sellable condition, and include all system components.
- All returns must be received freight prepaid.
- All returns must be unused and in undamaged condition.
- The return label must cover the original shipping label.
- Unauthorized material returned will not be accepted.
- Any amount over the quantity authorized will not be accepted.
Shipping Instructions For Return
- Vox Technologies customer return requests must be made within 30 days of invoice date.
- Please return all products 100% complete. This includes manufacturer box, UPC label, packing materials, all manuals, blank warranty cards and accessories.
- Return privileges are contingent upon various manufacturer policies. Vox Technologies reserves the right to decline return requests based on those policies. Please verify policies for specific item(s) with a member of Customer Relations.
- Please contact Vox Technologies Customer Relations at 972-234-4343, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or via e-mail at email@example.com, to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) before shipping product back to Vox Technologies. This will expedite and help ensure the proper action or credit upon processing.
- In order to expedite a return, please have the following information on hand when requesting an RMA number: Customer number, invoice number, serial number, reason for return, action to take (replacement/repair/return/credit) and whether the box has been opened or is manufacturer sealed. Please do not write on or damage the manufacturer box.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges to Vox's distribution center for all products being shipped back to Vox Technologies. Products exchanged or replaced will be shipped by Vox Technologies to Customer, at Vox's expense, using the same shipping method as was used by Customer to ship the original products back to Vox Technologies. If the carrier selected by Customer is not used by Vox Technologies, a comparable shipping method will be selected.
- Customer is responsible for all risk of loss and damage to products being shipped back to Vox Technologies. Please fully insure return shipment in case of loss or damage. Please use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery such as UPS, Federal Express or DHL. This is for your protection as well as to ensure quick action on your return.
Return shipping address:
Attn: Returns Department
(Place your RMA number on this line)
1130 E. Arapaho Road, #450
Richardson, TX 75081
- Failure to return a product in accordance with the foregoing terms and within the applicable return period is deemed to be an acceptance of the product.